As a BACP accredited therapist, I am committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and ask that you carefully read this Privacy Notice as it contains information on:
- The personal data I request
- Your privacy rights and your protection under the law
What I collect:
- Contact information including email address, telephone number and postal address
- Emergency contact details
- Preference for receiving information by email, phone or text
The lawful basis and purpose of the processing:
- Your explicit consent is the lawful basis for the processing of your personal data. The purpose of the processing is to provide you with an efficient service in terms of arranging appointments and also for professional record keeping.
- Your personal information will not be shared unless you give permission, or I am required by law to do so.
Retention period and your control of your personal data:
- Your personal information will be held and processed until you withdraw consent
- You have the right to have your information erased
- You have the right to request access to the personal information that is held. I shall respond within 30 days
- You have the right to have your personal data corrected
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the ICO regarding the use of your personal data: ico.org.uk/concerns