About Me and My Practice
Christina's background and qualifications
ABOUT ME AND MY PRACTICE
I trained for four years as a Relationship and Couple Counsellor with London Marriage Guidance (now The Tavistock Centre for Couple Relations) and have a Diploma in Psychodynamic and Couple Counselling.
- I have worked as a psychotherapist for over 20 years.
- I am an accredited member of the BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- I have worked for 10 years as a relationship counsellor licensed by Relate.
- I also trained at the Maudsley Hospital Eating Disorders Unit.
- And I am a founding member of London based Coupleworks Counselling.
- I have written or contributed to articles in a wide range of current publications such as The Observer, The Guardian, Glamour Magazine, Psychologies Magazine and Men's Health
If you would like to contact me, please click here to send me an email or you can call me on 07910-235848.